Wednesday 7 June 2017

Jackson Hole Town, WY

Below are some photos from Jackson Hole Town. It's a really fun little town and very pedestrian & bike friendly.

All the area around here is the National Elk Refuge Centre although I am yet to see an Elk. The elks shed their antlers each year so Jackson has a lot of antlers! They have made antler arches to the park.

The skiing here is reputed to be great - if I ever make my millions I will have to fly the G&T ski club out here for some mad pow!

I've preped as much as I can for the next few days. A lot of the campsites in Yellowstone are first come first served. They tend to fill up by 6am, however most also have hiker / biker slots so I hope I'll be ok. The Transam trail goes through the south of the park however I am also going to cycle and camp round the northern section too.

The weather looks good for a couple of days and then unfortunately rather wet. But weather forecasts in the states do not seem very accurate so who knows.












No comments:

Post a Comment

That's All Folks

My cycling adventures in America have come to an end! I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. I won't try a...