Tuesday 13 June 2017

Norris, Yellowstone, WY

The morning was very cold but I soon cycled through some geothermal activity to warm me up with sulphur smelling steam.

Here are some more photos from Gibbon Falls, Artists Paintpot and Norris Geyser Basin. Another fantastic day of sight seeing. I love watching the geysers and the bubbling mud pots. Some of the colours are fantastic and the pools such an inviting blue shade. I got a nice warm shower from Vixon Geyser!

Today's animal was the bison. I saw lots of them grazing, and one sitting down quite close.

Luckily I saw the sights of the day before the rain set in. After the Norris Basin I pedalled an hour or so to Canyon in the rain.t

















No comments:

Post a Comment

That's All Folks

My cycling adventures in America have come to an end! I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. I won't try a...